IT SOURCER | EXPLORER OF ALL THINGS
Hi, I'm Lili. I am a recent graduate from Old Dominion University with a B.S./B.A. in Business Management. I love to observe the interconnections between business and technology, and analyze the role it plays in organizational behavior. In my spare time I enjoy exploring hidden nature spots I've found on Google, reading stray articles, watching iOS development tutorials, and strolling through art galleries.
//November 2016 - Present //
IT Recruiting Sourcer
// April 2016 - June 2016 //
• Sole In-house sourcer for the recruiting department of a company with over 3000 employees
• Collaborates with recruiters to establish a pipeline of awesome candidates for both IT and Sales positions
• Sources potential candidates through cold calling and data mining
• Organizes phone screens and schedules recruiter interviews
• Posts job descriptions to external and internal sites
IT Human Resources Recruiting Intern // January 2016 - April 2016
• Assisted in hiring numerous employees for IT services
• Mastered boolean searching, data mining, cold calling, and internet research technique
• Sourced potential candidates using various methods of social media and job posting platforms
• Learned about various employment laws and procedures.
// Graphic Design
// Experience with ATS
// HRIS software
// MS Office Expert
// Sourcing and Searching
Here is a minor list of brief topics that I have learned about and find particularly interesting enough to continue researching:
Algorithms in relation to shaping future business job functions and efficiency.
// Corporate agency issues that arise from individual ethical behavior.
Electronic projects involving RFID. I want to enhance my knowledge on how hardware operates.
// Entrepreneurship and the impact that major tech companies have on the future.
The use of certain colors to target a specific psychological effect on a consumer market.
Other things I enjoy,